Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013

Sunday's Facebook Challenge #9 Stamp your profession

Hey there,
Sunday is almost over, but I was busy all the day, so I show you my mani for today's Facebook Callenge in the evening.

Today's topic is "Inspired by your profession". Well really difficult for me as I work as an Au Pair and I don't have any stamps that fit.

So I went with another thought. I am minding 4 kids, 3 boys and a cute little two year old girl. She is so cute, I really would steal her from her family if I could. So as she loves pink and Minnie Mouse and Hello Kitty I did a girly pinkish mani with a Hello Kitty stamping.



First I went with three coats of the beautiful "Prospect Park Pink" of NYC's. It such a nice elegant rose colour, I really fell in love with.




 Then I used Dashica's SdP-46 on the tumb and ring finger and Cheeky's CH-24 on the middle finger and used a dotting tool for the polka dots. The polish I used for this is OPI Mauving to Manitoba.













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen