Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013

Sunday's Facebook Challenge #10 Valentine's Day

Hi there,
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Today's choice in our Facebook group Adventures in Stamping is Valentine's Day.

First I wanted to create a mani in pink or red, but then I went to our local H&M last afternoon and found Peppermint Fusion a beautiful shimmery light blue and so I decided to come up with some design in blue and brown.



As a base coat I used 2 coats of Essie Help me grow followed by two coats of H&M's Peppermint Fusion and finished with one coat of Essie Good to go.
I saw this colour on some blogs and really fell in love with it. When I first popped into the local H&M last September this colour was available, but I didn't buy it. And after that, I couldn't find it everywhere. So I am really happy that I found it yesterday.




So then I went with Manhattan St. Honore a shimmery brown by using the Cheeky plate CH15. I finished my mani with Sally Hansen InstaDri.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen