Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012

Sunday's Facebook Challenge #7

Hello,
I hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

Today I have a new Challenge from our Facebook Page:
It's a bit personal cause the stampingplates should match your month of birth.

Well actually I found a plate that combines my day and month or birthday. It's the Konad m-59 and although, the theme is a bit early, I couldn't resist to do these beautiful snowflakes:



What I used:
 

As a base I used one coat NYC Pinstripe White, although it is a bit streaky I left with that, because you wouldn't see the white in total at the end:


Then I used NYC Madison Avenue and the Pinstripe White and did some sponging over the white:



 
 
Then for the stamping I used Essie Sole Mate and Konad's m59
 
 
 
 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen