Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012

Sat-ART-day on a Sunday - The 1950's

Hello,
again I am a day too late for a challenge, yesterday's theme of the Sat-ART-day on the Facebook-page was the 1950's and I really loved the theme! The first thing that come to my mind when I think about the 50's are polkadots and so I had my inspiration for this mani:




I used Essie Help me grow as a base, on the ringfinger two coats of NYC Pinstripe White, I just discovered this brand here in a pharmacy in Ireland, I love this white, in fact it is a rare one that only uses two, nearly just one, coats.
On the other fingers I used NYC Madison Avenue. Well a nice bright red, with a shimmer, but unfortunatelly you can't see that one, it's a dull rainy day without any sun, so I wasn't able to show you the subtle shimmer.
Finished with one coat of Essie Good to go.





For the polkadots I used NYC Pinstripe White and Madison Avenue for the stamping on the ringfinger I used Cheeky CH-24 and NYC City Blackout






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen