Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012

Sat-art-day! Finally - it has arrived!

Hi there,

it's there, the first Sat-art-day has finally arrived! So glad about it and I am really excited about it!

Sat-art-day is a Challenge, that takes place on Saturdays with different subjects, you can find us on that Facebook-page!

So, the first theme of the challenge is TARTS! So I had the chance to go with the normal interpreation of "cake, pastry"-stuff or the one that is connected with a special type of women. So I went with the second way:



So, I started with one coat of Essie Nourish me and then 2 coats of OPI Meep Meep Meep and finished with one coat of Essie Good to go.

Aww, that colour is so amazingly beautiful, really love it, its red-pinkish and that glitter-glimmer inside is in real so awesome when you have the chance to put the fingers into bright sunlight!







Then I applied different stamping motives with P2 eternal
thumb:CH-29
index: CH-17
middle finger: CH-29
ring finger: CH-27
pinky: CH-17

 
 
 
 
 
 

1 Kommentar: