Samstag, 1. September 2012

[Nail Art] Summer Challenge Round up - Mermaids - Carnival

Today, I want to show you two more manis from the Facebook Summer Nail Art challenge.

Yesterday's theme was "Mermaids", and so I decided to go with a sparkly glittery turquoise mani:



Essie Beach Bum Blu - Essence Open Water Dive - OPI Gone Gonzo


Fist I used P2 Base + Care as a base and applied two coats of Essie Beach Bum Blu and finished with one coat Essence BTGN Top Sealer:

Basecoat war der Base + Care von P2, dann folgten zwei Schichten von Essies Lack Beach Bum Blu und einer Schicht Essence BTGN Top Sealer:



Then I applied two thin coats of Essence Open Water Dive, this polish is so so perfect for layering and giving your nailpolish a special shimmer:

Anschließend habe ich zwei dünne Schichten Essence Open Water Dive aufgetragen:

 
 
 
Then, I sponged OPI's Gone Gonzo onto my tips and finished it with one thick coat of Essence BTGN Top Sealer:
 
Auf die Fingerspitzen habe ich dann mit einem Schwämmchen OPI Gone Gonzo getupft und zum Schluss noch eine Schicht Essence BTGN Top Sealer appliziert:
 
 
 


And this is how my fingers looked like, when I got off my polish:

Und so habe ich den Glitterlack am Ende wieder abbekommen:



Today's theme is "Carnival". I am really bad at free painting, so I just thought about the colours, when I am thinking of Carnival and Carnival and I used  it as another expression for "Fair". And so I came up with a manicure in red-blue-caramel, using a dotting tool and tape



Catrice Marilyn and me - P2 Caraway - Absolute Nails Lara

Basecoat was P2 Base + Care, followed by 1 coat of P2 Caraway:


As a next step, I used some tape to get a seperate area, I used the red Catrice polish Marilyn and Me and the blue coat Lara from Absolute Nails by Douglas. Then I used the dotting tool and created some dots in the opposite colour onto the nails.
I finished with one coat of Essence's BTGN Top Sealer:

Anschließend habe ich mit Hilfe von Tesa, den Nagel abgeklebt und auf die freien Stellen Catrice Marilyn and Me und Absolute Nails Lara aufgetragen. Dann habe ich Polka Dots auf die andere Hälfte der Nägel in den entgegengesetzten Farben gesetzt.
Abschluss bildet der BTGN Top Sealer von Essence:

 
 
 
 

1 Kommentar: