Mittwoch, 29. August 2012

[Nail Art] Challenge Round up - Design in Orange & Green, Flip-Flops and Summer Glitter Sandwich

Am heutigen Mittwoch möchte ich euch drei Designs zeigen, die ich zur Facebook Summer Nail Art Challenge gemacht habe. Die Themen waren sommerliches Grün & Orange, Flip-Flops und ein sommerliches Glittersandwich.

This wednesday I want to show you some of my latest designs from the Facebook Summer Nail Art Challenge. I participated in the days with summery green & orange, flip-flops and glitter sandwich mani.

First manicure is the orange and green design:



I decided to go with a tape mani, used some DIY scissors for a special design:

Für meine erste Mani im orange/grün Design entschied ich mich eine Tape Mani auf meine Nägel zu bringen, indem ich eine spezielle Zick-Zack-Schere dafür verwendete um einen besonderen Look zu kreieren:



Base Coat P2

2 Coats of Essence Colourbration, I really love that light glittery green with sparkles in silver, orange and copper.

1 Coat of Essence Better than Gel Nails Top Sealer


Then I used the tape to create the design. For the orange I used a polish by H&M, I don't know the name, I bought it last winter as a part of a set with 5.

Finished with Essence Nail Art Top Sealer.

Um das Zick-Zack-Design hin zu bekommen, hab ich die Bastelschere verwendet und entsprechend die freien Stellen mit einem Lack in Orange von H&M lackiert (er war in einem Mini-Set und hat keinen entsprechenden Namen, außer Orange).

Finish bildete der Essence Nail Art Top Sealer.







Second Mani Flip Flops:

I am a big Flip Flop fan, love to wear them in the summer for casual events. So I decided to give my nails a golden-nude base, then apply some colurful polkadots and finish with some stripes and a rhine stone on each nail.

Im Sommer trage ich Flip Flops zu lässigen Outfits besonders gerne, für mich ist er der Schuh, der Sommer schreit. Daher habe ich mich entschieden, meinen Nägeln einen Nude-Gold-Ton zu verpassen und darauf bunte Polkadots zu platzieren, als Finish noch entsprechende Flip-Flop Riemchen und ein kleines Steinchen et voilà das Flip Flop Design ist fertig:




Base bildet P2 Base + Care Coat und 2 Schichten Essence irreplaceable, gefolgt von einer Essence BTGN Top Sealer.

I used P2 Base + Care as a base coat followed by two coats Essence irreplaceable. Then applied Essence BTGN Top Sealer.



Next, I put some Polka Dots onto my nails by using a dotting tool
I used:
Index: Catrice Forget me not
Middle F.: Essence Exit's on your right
Ring F.: Essence Four wheel drive
Pinky: Catrice Blues Brothers Vol. II



For the stripes I used Essence Fine Liner
Finish: Essence Nail Art Top Sealer






Third Mani Summer Glitter Sandwich:

Usually I don't prefere colours that are not really opaque, and OPI's Y'all come back ya hear is one of these candidates. I love the colour as itself but I don't like the outcome on my nails. Because of it's characterisitcs, I really love to do glitter sandwichs with it and so I decided to use this colour for the next mani.

Ich bin kein großer Fan von nicht deckenden Lacken. Und leider gehört der OPI Y'all come back ya hear auch zu dieser Kategorie. Dennoch sind seine Eigenschaften perfekt um ein sommerliches Glitter Sandwich zu zeigen.



Base Coat war P2 Base+Care, dannach folgten drei Schichten des OPI Lacks Y'all Come back ya hear und eine Schichte Essence BTGN Top Sealer.

Base Coat was P2 Base + Care followed by three coats of the OPI polish and one coat Essence BTGN Top Sealer.


For the glitter I used Essence Circus Confetti Topper and applied one last coat of OPI's Y'all come back ya hear. Top Coat was Essence Nail Art Top Sealer.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen